Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Valentines in Tallahassee


PicMonkey Collage1
For Valentines, I made Seth red velvet whoopie pies. I wish I had a recipe to share with you, but I waited until the last minute to go to the store and ended up buying a box mix. However, the cookies were pretty scrumptious! 
Photo Feb 14, 7 14 26 PM
I drove down to Tallahassee on Valentines Day and Seth had dinner waiting on me. He grilled freshly caught snipe and asparagus and made garlic mashed potatoes. He did a great job!
Photo Mar 16, 5 33 29 PMe
Later that weekend, we went to Kikü Japanese Fusion for sushi on Thomasville Road. I get a different roll each time and cannot remember for the life of me which rolls these are, but they were delicious! Kikü is one of our favorites and they always have great specials

2 comments:

  1. I love the heart shape whoopie pies. I made those for Easter but not any cute shapes like yours! That dinner looks delicious. Way to go Seth! p.s. you just made me really want sushi now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so delicious!! I'm glad y'all got to spend the weekend together. :-)

    ReplyDelete