Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekend Reading



I spent the last week in San Diego for a conference.  The week was full of good food and beautiful sites on top of the emerging work in emissions inventories.  I loved exploring the city and seeing the beaches.  The seals above were lounging on a beach in La Jolla and they were awesome.  I'm pretty sure seals are the grumpy old men of the animal kingdom.



It was not only a great week to explore a new city, but an awesome chance to get offline.  That being said, I don't have any online articles to share, but I do have a few links that I hope will put a smile on your face.

Links I Love


My three favorite Instagram accounts right now:
Doug the Pug
Abby the Pink Piggy 
Maddie of This Wild Idea

Also, if you enjoy looking at cute animals and other adorable things, you should see Ellen's Tumblr site 






No comments:

Post a Comment