Sunday, March 16, 2014

Better.

I will be the first to admit it’s a little late for new years resolutions, but this blog won’t make it another 9 months, or maybe I won’t keep with it another 9 months at this pace.  2013 as well as the start of 2014 were kind of exhausting.  The year had more ups and downs than a roller coaster. From finishing my masters, to 7 months of unemployment (in which I almost lost it), to working a part time job in retail (which was quite an experience), to finding a great job which happened to be in the last city I thought I would end up in (10 minutes from my home town), to finding an apartment, to issue after issue with my apartment.  Things have started to calm down.  I’m finding my pace and loving my job and apartment and the time I get to spend with my friends and boyfriend.  I’m working on getting back to that place where I really do love and enjoy my life and to do so I’m focusing on bettering myself. So, that is what this blog will focus on.  Betterment through what I do, what I eat where I go. Not that the topics covered will differed extremely from what I’ve already talked about (travel, food, books, pretty things..), but the new focus will.  I  hope you find this blog helpful and encouraging and would love to hear any comments or suggestions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment