Thursday, February 27, 2014

February Birchbox


2014-02-12 16.33.10
I’ve been getting Birchbox for a few months now and love it! It’s a great way to try new products before buying full sized versions. As great as it has been, February was probably my least favorite box. It included products by Miracle Skin Transformer, Joan Vass, 32 Oral Care, and ElevenSkin. All of the products were good, but nothing was really great. My favorite item was the Beauty Protector Protect and Oil; it cuts down on the mass fizziness that is my hair and makes it feel soft and strong. Like I said, I really do love Birchbox. A few of my faves over the past few months have included Eyeko Black Magic Mascara, Harvey Prince Hello, Toni&Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturizing Spray and Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Conditioner. Yes, that last one was dry conditioner, and it is amazing!

1 comment: